JOIN US AT PYCS
PYCS is a community of professionals serious about transforming the fintech industry yet at the same time human to the core. Find amazing opportunities below.
Pi Consulting Services Ltd trading as Pycs is a fintech providing payments solutions, mobile lending solutions, mobile banking and bulk messaging services to a varied clientele in banking, microfinance, saccos, international money transfers institutions, fintechs and SMEs. Pycs is looking to grow its sales team to push these products to both new and existing customers. If you have experience selling any or all of the products above, please send your CV to email@example.com
- Revenue generation for the company.
- Acquisition of new customers
- Prospect and qualify new sales leads.
- Schedule meetings and presentation with prospects.
- Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects.
- Coordinate with the other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort.
- Create detailed proposal document, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customers.
- Prepare financial proposals for customers
- Onboard new customers
- Cross sell to existing customers
- Develop strong, ongoing relationship with prospects and customers.
- Help come up with strategy for the department.
- Work with the marketing team to ensure efficiency.
- Prepare and share weekly and monthly sales reports.
- Create, plan, and deliver, presentation on company products.
- Track all sales activities in the company and keep current by updating account information regularly.
- Maintaining a sales pipeline document that is updated weekly, monthly and quarterly
- Train clients on products
- Document the sales processes/cycle
Key performance Indicators
- Number of new clients on boarded
- New revenue generated
- Monthly salary
- Sales commissions
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- At least 4 years of sales experience in a similar environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Great organizational skills Good negotiation skills