Mobile Banking (For Saccos)
Our mobile banking solution is designed and built for SACCO mobile banking needs.
PI mobile banking is a PYCS solution customized for SACCO customers to use mobile devices to carry out financial transactions. The solution utilizes modern technology to deliver secure, efficient & convenient services by simplifying operations.
With our mobile banking solution, Saccos are able to generate more revenue, enjoy wider customer reach, monitor transactions, lower operational expenses, improve efficiency with real-time transaction processing, facilitate better security measures, and do dynamic reporting.
PI Mobile Banking accounts can be accessed via:
- USSD – *879# or *806#
- Android Mobile Application
- IOS – Coming soon.
A CHANCE TO INCREASE YOUR SACCO’S ROI
With our mobile banking solution, Saccos are able to:
- Generate more revenue
- Transaction Accuracy: even with more transactions available to each customer, each is accurately processed
- 99.99% System Uptime
- Wider Customer Reach: onboarding customers is not limited to geographical location of a SACCO & the USSD PesaPepe menu is accessible on any phone
- Monitor transactions
- Lower operational expenses
- Improve efficiency – real time transaction processing
- Facilitate better security measures
- Do dynamic reporting – Gather customer analytics, giving a substantial uplift In key performance metrics – such as customer loyalty, customer lifetime value, and customer satisfaction.
WHY TRUST OUR MOBILE BANKING SOLUTION
- 24/7 Account Access (Easy access)
- 99% Up-time: working and available in a reliable operating manner
- Customizable Graphical User Interface
- Vast Features: Enabled push notifications, Search Options etc.
- Fast Loading Time and High Performance
- Water-tight higher app security: From phone access protection to account access protection such as multi-factor authentication, breach attempt alerts, etc.
- Control: PesaPepe acts as a remote control for when / how customers access funds
- Extremely Helpful Customer Support / User Feedback features
- Robust reporting analytic features
- Real-time SMS Notifications for every transaction
PI MOBILE BANKING SOLUTIONS' CUSTOMER FEATURES
Upon installation and activation, a SACCO’s customer will have access to:
- Account to M-PESA Money Transfer
- 24-hour account access
- Account Balance Enquiries
- Stop Channel – Disable/unsubscribe from a channel
- Mobile Banking PIN Change
- Airtime Purchase
- Loan Applications & Repayment
- Account Deposits
- Guarantors’ Loan Status
- Account Mini-Statement
PI MOBILE BANKING SECURITY FEATURES
— HTTPS Secure – protects the integrity and confidentiality of data exchanged between the customer and the apps (uses TLS version 1.2)
— Data Encryption – Ensures data integrity while on transit (SHA256 algorithm)
— VPN Connection – Secure access between core and the mobile banking platform
— Staff Integrity Vetting – our staff must have a good conduct certificate, renewed yearly
— Audit Logs – Detailed and comprehensive audit logs capturing all activities in the system.
— Strict Password Policies – Complex passwords & Nonreuse of passwords.
–Regular Security tests – Tests such as penetration tests are conducted regularly to ensure system is secure and up to date.
–Daily transaction limits
–Access Control – Strict system access protocols. On need basis
–Maker Checker – Ensures users cannot execute sensitive processes alone
–Remote Data Backups – regular data backups are stored remotely
–Automated Monitoring – Detects system malfunctions or attempted intrusion beforehand.
What Our Clients Say
They have developed our payment platform for corporates and SME’s. Pi
Consulting developed the interface between the banks, companies and the
employees receiving money through international remittances.
“It is a very nice, robust system which ensures that the average turnaround time for the companies for the payments is two minutes from the time of payment in the USA, UK to the time the money hits the beneficiary in Kenya. Over the last three years, using this system we have been able to move about KSh1 billion and make money”
“I like working with Pi Consulting, they have a knack for doing things simply but very well.”
Pi consulting powers our automated remittances platform and they are a reliable and efficient partner who takes into account the unique customer needs in our market. The partnership with Pi has ensured that we provide our customers with world-class services enabling them to send money fast and securely to mobile and bank accounts.
“Family Bank started working with Pi Consulting in 2020 on two products: bank payment (FamilyPay) and Diaspora remittances. They (Pi Consulting) are very flexible, innovative, supportive and understanding of the customer’s needs. Moreover, their solutions are one of the best, so far, in the market. The uptake on their bulk payment platform has also been on the upward trend with a month-on-monthly increase. At Family Bank, we are now able to do 5,000-6,000 transactions per month, serving about 170 corporate and business customers.
Pi Consulting’s remittance system has allowed us to elevate our IMT partner’s experience as they can transfer money seamlessly into Kenya. We have seen a tremendous growth in our Diaspora remittances numbers and love the platform’s simplicity and the post implementation support from the team that has enabled us to shift our energies from constantly worrying about the platform and more on ensuring value for our customers.
Pi Capital Ltd’s Micro Lending platform has simplified our operations by providing a fast and reliable system. We also appreciate their top-notch customer service in troubleshooting and resolving any system issues whenever they occur
“In 2017, UBA started working with Pi Consulting to provide a setup for our bulk payment system, which is the bank’s core digital product. The system is unique, and it gives us a good chunk of our revenues and so, it has influenced heavily on our revenues and improved our customer base and brand perception.
The product is also flexible, customizable to our individual and customer’s needs. We have worked with them closely to overcome human capital, service management or technical problems.